Fees & Entitlements
Current membership fees are as follows (all fees CAN$):
- Full-time faculty: $50.00 per year
- Graduate students, independent scholars and adjunct faculty: $30.00 per year
It is hoped that all ISLJ conference participants will be, or will become, members of the society. However, we fully understand that graduate students and adjunct faculty, etc., often have financial constraints that make such a commitment difficult.
Members receive a print copy of the JJS, distributed at the conference. If you wish us to send you your complimentary copy by post, please contact Rob Breton at email@example.com.
Payment & Registration Procedures
★ For New and Renewing Members
Before proceeding to payment, please provide us with your contact details by completing this form (opens in a new window).
★ Payment of Dues
Payment can be made via bank transfer to our account, or postally by cheque.
Depending on where you carry out the transfer and with whom, you will need some (or all) of the following information:
- Beneficiary: International Society of Literary Juvenilia
- Concept: Annual Membership Dues
- Bank: Scotiabank
- Branch: Yonge and Mapleview (Barrie ON), Canada
- Institution number: 002
- Branch number/Transit: 45542
- Account Number: 0014419
- SWIFT: NOSCCATTXXX
- Account Type: Checking
- Associated Telephone Number: 705-675-1151 (6711)
Additional details are listed here.
★ By Cheque
You can send a cheque payable to the Society by post to the ISLJ treasurer at the following address:
Dr Sylvia Hunt
Dept. of English
935 Ramsey Lake Rd